Information about the course
|Designed for the product:||Zabbix 6.0|
|Group size:||Small groups (up to 10 students)|
|Course length:||1 DAY|
|Course price:||€ 490 excluding VAT|
- Detecting problems in Zabbix
- Detecting problems by combining several
- Most used trigger functions
- Tigger functions based on time
- Predictive trigger functions
- Long-term analysis using trend data
Each participant will obtain a certificate of Zabbix 6.0 course completion
Advanced Problem and Anomaly Detection with Zabbix
is a course completely dedicated to problem detection. It covers areas ranging from creating simple triggers to using new long-term analytical functions.
We will show you proven techniques
e.g., how to avoid flapping and duplication issues with the help of trigger dependencies or tag-based event correlations.
We will also focus on tuning Zabbix
to detect the most sensitive triggers and defining custom thresholds using contextual user macros.