We are a GOLD partner of the Prague PostgreSQL Developer Day 2023
For this year, we became a proud gold partner of the Prague PostgreSQL Developer Day (P2D2). We operate large PostgreSQL databases at our service customers such as Česká spořitelna, Alza, Sazka or Kooperativa and, of course, also at customers where we run Zabbix. Therefore, deciding whether to support an event like P2D2 was not difficult at all.
We will also be happy to share with you behind-the-scenes information about using PostgreSQL and Zabbix.
Watch a short video of what it was like
Our lecture – Running Zabbix with PostgreSQL as a backend DB and migration from MySQL
In our lecture, we’re covering the following areas:
- How to migrate Zabbix DB from MySQL to PostgreSQL
- InInstallation, benefits of using TimescaleDB and PgBouncer for efficient run of Zabbix
- Pros and cons and how we use PostgreSQL with our customers
- Monitoring PostgreSQL
Competition for 4 free tickets (ended)
As a partner of the event, we would like to offer you 4 free tickets. But it won’t just be like that, you will have to compete for them.
The competition is simple and all you need is the following:
- Start following us on LinkedIn (Follow page)
- When information about p2d2 appears on our LinkedIn in January to reshare it
The competition will be closed on 24.01. 2023 and 4 winners will be drawn, who will be contacted immediately.